Splitter, katkaistava FWD FBB

Rakennatko omaa nojapyörää? Täältä voit saada vinkkejä projektiisi.
Pastori
Pistosuojattu sisällöntuottaja
Viesti:

Re: Splitter, katkaistava FWD FBB

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pastori »

PW kirjoitti:

Nyt vaan kaikki katkomaan pyöriään, ni loppuu se ainanen valitus ku ei oo taitettavia nojakkeja :mrgreen:

Eihän niistä silleen taitettavia tule, vaan katkaistavia. Ihan eri juttu :)

jooseha

Viesti Kirjoittaja jooseha »

Jarcco kirjoitti:

Putkikoko on 40×40×1,5.

Taipuuko tuo havaittavasti? Aika lyhyt pätkä tuossa kyllä on suurimman voiman alueella :?
Ja toinen kyssäri. Onko liitoksessa havaittavissa väljyyttä tai löystymistä käytössä?
Mielikuvatasolla omaa vaan suunnittelen. Eteen taittuvan ohjaustangon, pikalinkullisen takakiekon ja alle taittuvan naruperän kanssa tälläisestä saisi aika pieneen tilaan mahtuvan.

Jarcco
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jarcco »

Taipumista taikka puomin joustoa en ole havainnut. Mutta tehoja onkin vähän...
Liitoksen kestävyys selviää kun saa enemmän ajeltua. Onhan vastaavia nyt kokeiltu kovemmissakin paikoissa joten luulisi tälläisen kevytsarjalaisen kestävän

Lähetetty minun SM-A520F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Omat pyörät:
Feenix , Jive , Kruiseri , CrankForward-pystäri

paul_n

Viesti Kirjoittaja paul_n »

Valitettavasti tämä on Google-kääntäjä

Hei siellä

Upea pyörä, haluaisin rakentaa sellaisen.

Minulla on Jive-suunnitelmat, mutta haluaisin mieluummin rakentaa tämän S-kehyksen ZOX: n.

Voisiko se rakentaa suoraan piirustuksestasi? vai pitikö sinun tehdä joitain muutoksia?

Voisitko lähettää minulle piirroksen suurempana? joten voin tulostaa sen suurempana ja ottaa mittauksia suoraan siitä?

paras Paul...

Hi there

Great bike , I would like to build one.

I have the Jive plans , but would rather build this a S frame ZOX.

Could it be built directly from your drawing ? or did you have to make some changes ?

Could you email me the drawing in a larger size ? so I can print it out bigger and take measurements directly from it ?

all the best Paul

So many bikes to cut up and so little time .......

Jarcco
Viesti:

paul_n kirjoitti:

Valitettavasti tämä on Google-kääntäjä

Hei siellä

Upea pyörä, haluaisin rakentaa sellaisen.

Minulla on Jive-suunnitelmat, mutta haluaisin mieluummin rakentaa tämän S-kehyksen ZOX: n.

Voisiko se rakentaa suoraan piirustuksestasi? vai pitikö sinun tehdä joitain muutoksia?

Voisitko lähettää minulle piirroksen suurempana? joten voin tulostaa sen suurempana ja ottaa mittauksia suoraan siitä?

paras Paul...

Hi there

Great bike , I would like to build one.

I have the Jive plans , but would rather build this a S frame ZOX.

Could it be built directly from your drawing ? or did you have to make some changes ?

Could you email me the drawing in a larger size ? so I can print it out bigger and take measurements directly from it ?

all the best Paul

Hey Paul,
Jive is a great design IMO. I slightly modified neat plans of Wolfgang Bion. http://www.liegerad-online.de/jive.php
Feel free to use my plan, I have also dxf file. Send pm.
Now i would change 90 degree frame bend to less steep, mainly for appearance reasons. Rear fork joint could be stronger, although it has lasted yet.
To be honest, now prefer big wheel version of Jive. Currently no need to carry a bike.
See: http://www.nojapyorafoorumi.fi/viewtopi ... ive#p10576

Omat pyörät:

paul_n

Hi

PM sent.

I will probably have to change the frame a little bit as I will have problems drilling the hole for the head tube at that angle ?

I plan to drill the hole @ 90' in a shorter length of tubing then attach the pedal boom and down tube to that tube at the correct angles , that will remove the right angle :D

For the rear I was going to use a single sided mounted wheel with a SA hub brake [ it allows easy disconnect if I build the frame splitter as you did ? ] , so no fork at the rear just mount the wheel straight onto the boom.

It will be asymmetrical

regards Paul

Jarcco
Viesti:

paul_n kirjoitti:

Hi

PM sent.

I will probably have to change the frame a little bit as I will have problems drilling the hole for the head tube at that angle ?

I plan to drill the hole @ 90' in a shorter length of tubing then attach the pedal boom and down tube to that tube at the correct angles , that will remove the right angle :D

For the rear I was going to use a single sided mounted wheel with a SA hub brake [ it allows easy disconnect if I build the frame splitter as you did ? ] , so no fork at the rear just mount the wheel straight onto the boom.

It will be asymmetrical

regards Paul

Perhaps you should consider a suspended swingarm as Toxy ZR?
Kuva

Omat pyörät:

paul_n

Jarcco

The 26 x 26 is interesting however am not sure I have the inseam for a 26 x 26 !

I want a lowish seat no higher than 20" [ 50 cm ] and would rather the BB was below 25" [ 64 cm ] so I think it will be the 20 x 20 with the seat mounted a bit above the frame.

You had suspension on the 20 x 20 but none on the 26 x 26 ?

I currently ride this Python trike 9" seat height and very small !

Kuva

Somewhere in Holland with my camping gear and buddy behind on a ICE trike last year.

all the best Paul

Jarcco
Viesti:

paul_n kirjoitti:

You had suspension on the 20 x 20 but none on the 26 x 26 ?

Yes, no suspension in bigger Jive. It has now 28" (622) wheels. But every time I drive it I hope it has suspension, at some point. There are a lot of frost-damaged roads here.

Omat pyörät:

paul_n

Hi jarcco

So wooden mock-up sees the light of day ?

Kuva

Wood base sits rims about right height from ground [ as no tyres fitted :-) ] seat almost 20" as can be seen by level with top of rims.

Wood represents 1.5" sq frame tubing , single side mounted rear wheel so offset from front wheel :-) groovy ? or what ...

Wrong front fork need to get rid of axle offset AND move wheel closer to seat to allow pedals to be closer to seat as well.

Kuva

So question is what are we trying to achieve here ?

a) FWD - should be possible

b) seat height less than PDQ - about 5" as shown in picture

c) my own build 2 wheeler - hmmm

You can see Clox [ clone of ZOX [ neat hey ? ]] as front wheel further forward so pedals must be further forward than PDQ's as I need space for wheel to turn.

Which means seat must be further forward as well.

Kuva

b) seat height more than Python - about 10" - out the dirt !!!

So what to change I think main frame under seat needs much less slope , so add some height to rear wheel mounting and add some depth to small piece at other end of main frame piece.

If I don't get that tube almost horizontal then seat will become higher as it moves towards forks ?

All for now still pondering Paul

Vilijami

Viesti Kirjoittaja Vilijami »

What you think about of this straight twisted chain construction?
Kuva

paul_n

Hi there

In a word EXCELLENT :lol:

I have been through all the fantastic projects on the site [ at least once ! ] and have showed this to my friend who is very short on the inside leg measurement ,as he wants to build a FWD delta.

Did I say I love delta's.

regards Paul

samuel
Sisällöntuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja samuel »

paul_n kirjoitti:

Hi there

In a word EXCELLENT :lol:

I have been through all the fantastic projects on the site [ at least once ! ] and have showed this to my friend who is very short on the inside leg measurement ,as he wants to build a FWD delta.

Did I say I love delta's.

regards Paul

Hi Paul and welcome.
Did You use the sticky thread DIY projektit listana on top of building list?

- Henri -
Pyörinä omasta päästä muokatut Sascha -» Sascha Evo ->> Sascha eVo (sähkö), LSL ja PYSTY pyörä -» Nopsilla

Jarcco
Viesti:

paul_n kirjoitti:

Hi jarcco

Kuva

Wood base sits rims about right height from ground [ as no tyres fitted :-) ] seat almost 20" as can be seen by level with top of rims.

Wood represents 1.5" sq frame tubing , single side mounted rear wheel so offset from front wheel :-) groovy ? or what ...

Wrong front fork need to get rid of axle offset AND move wheel closer to seat to allow pedals to be closer to seat as well.

Kuva

You can see Clox [ clone of ZOX [ neat hey ? ]] as front wheel further forward so pedals must be further forward than PDQ's as I need space for wheel to turn.

Kuva

So what to change I think main frame under seat needs much less slope , so add some height to rear wheel mounting and add some depth to small piece at other end of main frame piece.

If I don't get that tube almost horizontal then seat will become higher as it moves towards forks ?

Hi

In case of Zox/Jive clone style, I suggest shortening the main frame so seat and front wheel are closer. Then, a longer vertical part is required in the frame, like my design. But if you build something like Vilijami presents, longer frame is ok.
Note 1, Fork does not must to be straight in FWD, but guide roll must be positioned more backwards, that chain forces are compensated.
Note 2, Whatever fork you use, check trail value: http://yojimg.net/bike/web_tools/trailcalc.php

Omat pyörät:

Jarcco
Viesti:

Jarcco kirjoitti:
paul_n kirjoitti:

Hi jarcco

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Hi

In case of Zox/Jive clone style, I suggest shortening the main frame so seat and front wheel are closer. Then, a longer vertical part is required in the frame, like my design. So less slope under seat frame as you mean.

But if you build something like Vilijami presents, longer frame is ok. Then remote or under seat steering in needed.

Note 1, Fork does not must to be straight in FWD, but guide roll must be positioned more backwards, that chain forces are compensated.
Note 2, Whatever fork you use, check trail value: http://yojimg.net/bike/web_tools/trailcalc.php

Omat pyörät:

Vastaa Viestiin