Which winter bike?

Täällä voit keskustella eri pyörämalleista tai kysyä vaikka neuvoa, jos valinta tuottaa vaikeuksia.
NikoK
Treenaileva sisällöntuottaja
Viesti:

Re: Which winter bike?

Viesti Kirjoittaja NikoK »

That's the spirit ! Indeed, even 5 days is a bit much without riding :mrgreen:

I don't ride an upright bike because of my backproblems. Without them i would propably ride a normal MTB, at least in the worst conditions. Worst, at least for me, means thick enough layer of wet snow that you really struggle with moving at all vs walking the bike. There will be more walking with a recumbent in those conditions...

Azub Max, Cruzbike Vendetta V20

https://www.instagram.com/nikoakoskela/

Wacky
Pistosuojattu sisällöntuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Wacky »

Most people who ride upright through the winter do it on some sort of mountain bike as those are usually best suited for winter. Same wider tyres etc. reasons.

vaaka

Viesti Kirjoittaja vaaka »

I ride upright during the winter with a city bike fitted with Schwalbe Marathon Winters. Slow, heavy and sluggish pounding me to bits. Some 20 kgs for the cycle alone...

NikoK
Treenaileva sisällöntuottaja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja NikoK »

Have you decided on the bike already ? I would choose Bacchetta 26ATT. We already had some snow here for a few weeks, but now it´s almost gone.

Azub Max, Cruzbike Vendetta V20

https://www.instagram.com/nikoakoskela/

vaaka

Viesti Kirjoittaja vaaka »

Leaving sharp crushed rock pieces strewn around in piles eating up anything but the best protected tires unless they have knobs and preferably studs to hinder deep intrusions.

Vastaa Viestiin