Räyskälä Championships Carpooling

Keskustelualue kotimaiselle yhdistystoiminnalle.
nojaranskalainen

Räyskälä Championships Carpooling

Viesti Kirjoittaja nojaranskalainen »

Hi,

My Finnish is pretty much non existent, and google translation from English to Finnish is... strange. So English might be a better choice

I am the proud owner of a folding Azub TTris 26.

I don't own a car and live in Espoo.

Does someone has free room in their car for a folded trike and me ? Happy to chip in if necessary.

Thanks

nojaranskalainen

Re: Räyskälä Championships Carpooling

Viesti Kirjoittaja nojaranskalainen »

Hei,

Suomi kieltäni on melko olematonta, ja google-käännös englannista suomeen on ... outoa. Anteeksi tuosta.

Olen taitettavan omistaja Azub TTris 26

En omista autoa ja asun Espoossa.

Onko autossa tilaa minulle ja taitetulle kolmipyörälleni? Olen mielelläni mukana tarvittaessa.

kiitos

ajarmala
Pistosuojattu sisällöntuottaja
Viesti:

Re: Räyskälä Championships Carpooling

Viesti Kirjoittaja ajarmala »

nojaranskalainen kirjoitti:

I am the proud owner of a folding Azub TTris 26.
I don't own a car and live in Espoo.
Does someone has free room in their car for a folded trike and me ? Happy to chip in if necessary.

Sorry, I do not have a suitable car nor am I living in Espoo. If you don't get any suitable transportation from Espoo to Räyskälä, may I suggest that you take your Azub TTris 26 and ride it to Räyskälä. According to Google Maps it is about 90 km from Espoo to Räyskälä. You only need one day to ride that distance.

I live in Nummela, Vihti and from here it is 70 km to Räyskälä. I have a velomobile, which is probaply faster than your Azub, but still I take my velo and ride it to Räyskälä. The idea of having a human powered vehicle is to ride with it where you are going to...

--
T. Ari
Helkama Kulkuri 14 (1990), Performer Agenda (2009), Insera Reflex (2010), Milan SL (2012), Yosemite 20" Folding (2014), Rossano cyclocross (2018)

Vastaa Viestiin