Sad day, an old friend got stolen in Vaasa

Onko mielessäsi nojapyöriin tai nojapyöräilyyn liittyvä kysymys? Haluatko kertoa kokemuksistasi? Kirjoita tänne ja saat varmasti vastauksia.
liggpeedn

Sad day, an old friend got stolen in Vaasa

Viesti Kirjoittaja liggpeedn »

My darkblue, recently electrified performer recumbent bike that has been with me for 15 years was stolen pretty much behind my back on Wednesday (14.9.2022) about 16:50 outside my appartment in Vaasa.. It has been upgraded with Rockshox 100mm air forks and Rockshox Monarch R rear shock. I've traveled and commuted well over 35 000km with frontwheel bearings still in pristine condition. I bought it from a guy in Loimaa (I belive) who imported performer recumbents for a while @ nojakki.fi I believe his webshop was.. A sad day indeed, this bike has defined and shaped much of my personality a true friend indeed.. I've obviously contacted the police but I they don't have anything to go on.. It's probably also going to get dismembered and sold in parts, the suspension and battery+motor are in good condition.. then they'll probably dump the frame in a ditch or something... well... keep a watchful eye I suppose.. Here's an old picture before the ekit+suspensions upgrades.

Liitteet
IMG_0843.JPG
janx
Pistosuojattu sisällöntuottaja
Viesti:

Re: Sad day, an old friend got stolen in Vaasa

Viesti Kirjoittaja janx »

Sorry to hear. This is really rare but obviously possible. :cry:
Do you have more detailed list of components?

"The haters gonna hate and the lovers gonna love. I just lean back and ride." -janx (Kotisivut)
CLWB2008c (09-12), Nazca ePaseo (06/12-), 20/26 SWB Fenix (08/17-) & Spectri (03/19-)
Keskustelukanavat - #recumbents:matrix.org ja #nojapyorat:matrix.org

Vastaa Viestiin